The factors include:
- Size of the hotel furniture.
This is one factor that affects the price of hotel furniture. It is crucial to ensure that hotel furniture is appropriate for the room‘s dimensions. To obtain the sizes of each piece of furniture, we will need you to get in touch with your hotel furniture manufacturer in Turkey and send them a floor plan or room layout.
- Location Of Your Hotel.
The location has a big role in determining how much your hotel furniture will cost. Your hotel will receive more reservations if it is close to a landmark or theme park. Any nearby attraction has a significant impact on the hotel’s operations. Tourists choose to stay at these nearby hotels. As a result, they won’t have to travel far to get to those attractions. Hotel rates rise during the busiest part of the year. At this moment, demand is high, yet rates have little impact on how full a hotel room is.
- The supplies utilized to construct the hotel furniture.
- Wood: Ash, Beech, Oak, Walnut, Teak, and Walnut.
- Wooden: Standard MDF; wet- or fire-resistant treatment MDF and plywood Veneer or laminate surface.
- Finish: Show wood grain or not; glossy, semi-glossy, matte, etc.
- Metal: Aluminum, Standard, and Iron, Marple/Quartz stone. Leather, fabric, PVC, and PU are all acceptable materials for upholstery.
- Hardware: Hinger/drawer runner.
- Interior decorating and furniture design.
Making a space that stands out is even more important in the fiercely competitive industry of today. The guest room is one area where you should concentrate on uniqueness and customization when creating a hotel’s interiors because it has an impact on how much your hotel furniture costs.